After three versions of call of duty, activision leaves aside the Second World War to anticipate a few years to the present day and launches to fourth version of this game which is as popular and exciting as the previous ones, and takes place in the present scenario.
New weapons (Glocks 9mm, F-16 and M1 Abrams, etc.), bulletproof vests, infrared vision, heat detectors and heavy weapons that make Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, a little more than a game of traditional war environment.
With endless scenarios to select, the player is immersed in situations of extreme action among which you will dive from helicopters, travel in chopper, attack planes that destroy key points of the enemy, with the best of technologies in weaponry.
With regard to the action graphics, 4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has nothing to envy of any game of the same kind. The effects include solar rays of the highest quality, and depth of field, players with their own shadows and other effects, which have great graphics and accompanied by a high-resolution sound, make Call 4 of Duty: Modern Warfare a game without comparison.
- 2.4 GHz CPU or any 1.8 GHz Dual-Core.
- RAM: 512MB of RAM (768 MB if you have Windows Vista)
- Hard Disk Drive 8 GB of free space.
- Video card with a minimum of 128 MB: NVIDIA Geforce 6600 or higher (for XP), ATI Radeon 9800Pro ® or higher (for Vista).
- Operating Systems: XP / Vista.
- Drivers: DirectX 9/XP or DirectX 10/Vista.